- Boost their energy.
- Reach their ideal weight.
- Reverse or recover from disease, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other illnesses.
- Heal digestive problems.
- Sleep soundly.
- Feel calm, happy and confident.
- Prolong life.
- And attain their personal health goals.
Let Marcia help you transform your body and your life. Contact Marcia today for an appointment to discover your maximum potential through the food you eat.
Weekly Health Tip:
Read the label. ” When you buy packaged foods, be sure to read the label before putting the item in your grocery cart. Here are some guidelines for reading labels to make sure the food you buy is the healthiest possible:
1. Look for food that is labeled “Organic” or “Non-GMO.”
2. Ignore the front of the package. This is where marketers try to entice you to buy their product with meaningless claims like “Fresh!” “Original!” “Hearty!” “Real!” (whatever that means), “Great Taste!” “Home Style” “New!” “Gourmet!” “Natural!” and one of my favorites, “Home Grown.” Really? The manufacturer grew the ingredients at home?
3. Read the list of ingredients. The shorter the list, the more likely the product contains healthier ingredients. If you don’t know what a word means, or if it’s long and complicated sounding, most likely it’s a chemical you don’t want to eat.
4. Even for products you buy regularly, occasionally re-read the label. Sometimes manufacturers reformulate their products or add new ingredients. Unless you read the label, you won’t realize it when that happens.
5. Finally, if it doesn’t have a label, it’s probably whole and healthy, like an apple or bulk grains. These are the healthiest foods of all.