- Marcia combines the latest scientific findings with traditional healing wisdom to help clients:
- Boost their energy.
- Reach their ideal weight.
- Reverse or recover from disease, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other illnesses.
- Heal digestive problems.
- Sleep soundly.
- Feel calm, happy and confident.
- Prolong life.
- And attain their personal health goals.
Let Marcia help you transform your body and your life. Contact Marcia today for an appointment to discover your maximum potential through the food you eat.
Weekly Health Tip:
Why seltzer makes you short of breath. Last week we learned how seltzer and soda can weaken our bones. But did you know it also makes you short of breath? Here’s why: To make carbonated beverages fizzy, the manufacturer pumps them full of pressurized carbon dioxide. When we drink the carbonated beverage, the carbon dioxide enters our digestive tract. Some of it gets belched out, but some of it is absorbed into our bloodstream, where it is transported to the lungs to be exhaled. The more carbon dioxide we consume, the more we have to exhale, and the faster we must breathe. So for greater endurance and better lung-power, eliminate carbonated beverages.