- Marcia combines the latest scientific findings with traditional healing wisdom to help clients:
- Boost their energy.
- Reach their ideal weight.
- Reverse or recover from disease, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other illnesses.
- Heal digestive problems.
- Sleep soundly.
- Feel calm, happy and confident.
- Prolong life.
- And attain their personal health goals.
Let Marcia help you transform your body and your life. Contact Marcia today for an appointment to discover your maximum potential through the food you eat.
Weekly Health Tip:
Don’t stick with the recipe. You can add variety to your mealtime by changing one or two factors in your recipe, producing a whole new dish. This allows you to eat a greater variety of foods without having to learn new recipes, it lets you use ingredients you have on hand without going back to the grocery store, and it allows you to have fun with your cooking! For example, I have a basic cauliflower soup that I make (recipe here). Sometimes, instead of using cauliflower, I use winter squash such as kabocha. Voila! An entirely new dish—just by substituting squash for the cauliflower. Of instead of squash, you could use a can of navy beans, and now you have bean soup. You can vary the recipe further by browning the onions in a little olive oil instead of boiling them, or you could add different herbs, or curry powder, etc. Use your imagination. How can you change and adapt your favorite recipes?