Marcia combines the latest scientific findings with traditional healing wisdom to help clients:
- Boost their energy.
- Reach their ideal weight.
- Reverse or recover from disease, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other illnesses.
- Heal digestive problems.
- Sleep soundly.
- Feel calm, happy and confident.
- Prolong life.
- And attain their personal health goals.
Let Marcia help you transform your body and your life. Contact Marcia today for an appointment to discover your maximum potential through the food you eat.
Weekly Health Tip:
Read the label. You may already have a habit of reading the food labels on cans and packages. But for maximum health, it’s also important to read those little PLU stickers on the fruits and veggies we buy. Here is what the numbers mean:
- If the PLU sticker has 4 digits, then the product was grown conventionally, using pesticides. The last four digits of the code represent the kind of the fruit or vegetable you are buying. For example, Fuji apples are always labeled 4131.
- If there are five numbers, and the first is “8″, then the product is genetically modified. For example, the label on a genetically modified Fuji apple would say 84131.
- If the PLU code contains 5 numbers, and the first is “9″, the product is organic. For example, organic Fuji apples are labeled 94131.
For maximum antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, choose organic produce whenever possible. Be sure to avoid genetically modified foods, since these are usually sprayed with a highly toxic herbicide (glyphosate) and frequently contain genes designed to make the plant poisonous to insects (which also makes it harmful to your intestinal microbiota). Pass the apples, please! More Health Tips