- Marcia combines the latest scientific findings with traditional healing wisdom to help clients:
- Boost their energy.
- Reach their ideal weight.
- Reverse or recover from disease, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other illnesses.
- Heal digestive problems.
- Sleep soundly.
- Feel calm, happy and confident.
- Prolong life.
- And attain their personal health goals.
Let Marcia help you transform your body and your life. Contact Marcia today for an appointment to discover your maximum potential through the food you eat.
Weekly Health Tip:
Why seltzer weakens our bones. Most of us know that soda undermines our health. But what about seltzer? That little, innocent, no-sugar, no-calorie glass of seltzer is a healthy substitute for soda, right? Unfortunately, all carbonated beverages are bad for us, including seltzer and club soda. The reason is the carbon dioxide (carbonation) used to make the seltzer fizzy. Carbon dioxide is a waste product that acidifies our body. Since our body doesn’t like to be acid, it uses calcium from our bones and teeth to neutralize the excess acid. Carbonated beverages lead to more acidity, which leads to weaker bones and teeth (just ask your dentist). So instead of soda or seltzer, try one of the many healthy teas, which are loaded with anti-oxidants and benefit the body in a variety of other ways.